Dr. Gomathy Nachimuthu joined New Hope IVF as a Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility – Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is an Indian fertility doctor who has extensive experience of over 10 years in managing patients with infertility in dubai and sharjah. She tailors the treatment according to the latest evidence-based medicine. Her experience includes the management of female infertility and male infertility, PCOS, IVF treatment, gender selection, family balancing, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, ovulation induction, ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles, intrauterine insemination (IUI), transvaginal and abdominal egg retrievals, embryo transfer, diagnostic and operative hysteroscopies, 3D ultrasound, and fertility-sparing laparoscopic surgeries.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai.
- Diplomate in National Board, Obstetrics and Gynecology, CSI Rainy Multispecialty hospital, Chennai.
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology, JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
RESEARCH PAPERS & CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- Gomathy N, Kundavi Shankar, Thangam Varma. Addition of growth hormone to the ICSI cycles in antagonist protocol to improve the outcomes in poor responders – A pilot study. Paper presentation in ISAR 2018
- Gomathy N, Kundavi Shankar, Thangam Varma. A prospective study to evaluate the effect of physiological ICSI on the patients with severe male factor infertility and previously failed ICSI. Second prize for Paper presentation in YUVA ISAR 2018
- Gomathy N, Kundavi Shankar. Beckwith wiedemann syndrome in spontaneous pregnancy – A Case Report
- Gomathy N, Dhanasekar KR, Trayambak D, Amirtha R. Supportive therapy for dysmenorrhea: Time to look beyond mefenamic acid in primary care. J Family Med Prim Care 2019;8:3487-91Dhanasekar KR, Shilpa BN, Gomathy N, and Kundavi S. Prenatal probiotics – The way forward in prevention of preterm birth: A Review. J Clin Gynecol Obstet. 2019;8(3):63-69
- Gomathy N, Dhanasekar KR, Trayambak D. An effective but forgotten therapy in Dysmenorrhea. J South Asian Feder Obst Gynae, 2019; 11(3), 203-206.Dhanasekar KR, Gomathy N, Trayambak D. Combination therapy to target the neuronal origin of menopausal symptoms. Indian J Obstet Gynecol Res 2019;6(1):83-86.
She has organized, presented, and chaired sessions at several national and international fertility conferences and meetings. Hercurrent clinical and research interests include: ovarian reserve tests, assisted conception, optimizing ovarian stimulation protocols and the outcome of IVF, recurrent miscarriages, recurrent implantation failure, and pre-implantation genetic screening & diagnosis. She is well versed at all aspects of reproductive endocrinology including infertility work-up, follicular study, IVF scans, ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, transvaginal oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer, and management of OHSS.