The Pregnancy or Refund Program includes:
- The IVF/ICSI program is for 1 year till pregnancy is confirmed, if no sign of pregnancy the patient will get a 50% refund.
- This Program includes all medication(except vitamins), screening, and procedures, till pregnancy is confirmed using a 1st beta-HCG Test.
- All hormonal injections are required during the ovarian stimulation until the day of retrieval
- All ultrasound & consultation during the IVF/ICSI procedure
- All hormonal & blood tests during stimulation till the embryo transfer (AMH, TSH, PRL, E2, P4, LH, FSH)
- Semen Analysis
- Pre-Operative blood test for the husband & for the wife.
- Egg Collection & Embryo Transfer, Anaesthesia in the operation, Invitro Fertilization (IVF) | Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
The Pregnancy or Refund Terms & Conditions
- The Program is only eligible for patients having Reasonable egg reserve & normal uterus (female) and Sperm count (male).
- Eligibility is determined by screening tests (TSH, PRL, AMH, Semen analysis, ultrasound scan) but tests costs aren’t refundable if ineligible.
- The Package is available for one year only, renewal will cost half (50%) of the initial price of the program.
- The patient can’t request a refund within the year of enrolment
- Patients who are not pregnant within the year of the program will get a refund of 50% of the total payment
- The refund is within 3 months from the ending date of the annual program.
- The patient cannot Disenroll from the program and cannot request a withdrawal while the IVF/ICSI program is still valid.
- Patients who don’t comply with the Physician/Medical team guide will be disqualified from the program, refund requests won’t be applicable.
The Payment Plan:
- The payment of the program is paid in full amount after eligibility is determined.
- An Easy Payment Plan is available For Emirates NBD Credit Card Holder.