• Fellowship certificate of a structured program in Reproductive Medicine & infertility University of Khartoum Fertility Center, Sudan
• Fellowship certificate of the comprehensive training program in infertility, Surat, Nadkarni’s Hospitals, India.
• Clinical MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology,
Sudan Medical Specialization Board (S.M.S.B)
• MBBS Omdurman Islamic University, Khartoum
* Has more than 15 years of experience, working as a reproductive medicine and infertility consultant in a prestigious hospital across Sudan and UAE.
* Has in-depth experience in all aspects of Reproductive Endocrinology including infertility work-up and treatment, ovulation induction, ART, transvaginal oocyte retrieval, IVF/ICSI, embryo transfer and intrauterine insemination.
* Expert in operative laparoscopy, operative hysteroscopy and open gynecological procedures.
* Deals with male infertility including work-up and performing Testicular Sperm Retrieval (TESE).
* Perform transvaginal scan and saline infusion sonography.
* Member of the American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, International Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy and American Society of Reproductive Medicine
* Member of the executive committee of Sudan Human Reproductive and Embryology Society (SHRES)
* Member of Sudanese Society of Obstetrician & Gynecologist
* Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE)
* Member of Middle East Fertility Society
* Member of Sudanese Embryology Society
* Conducted numerous research studies, published and presented in both local and international journals and conferences
Assisted Reproductive technology
Recurrent implantation failure
Poor ovarian reserve and poor responders
High risk pregnancy