He is a graduate of Al Ain Shams University, Cario, Egypt, he got his M.D. of Obstetrics and Gynecology from the same university in November 1997.
Professor Mohamed Eid is a Lecturer and a member of the teaching staff at Cairo University’s Obstetrics and Gynecology Department.
He has been appointed as a Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology & Infertility of the Faculty of Medicine at Cairo University.
He worked as a Senior Consultant for IVF and Reproductive medicine in Fakih Fertility Center in Dubai & Dr. Samir Abbas Medical Center in Jeddah – Saudi Arabia.
Scientific & Research Activities:
- Supervisor of 3 Master thesis and MD thesis – Cairo University (before 2000)
- Lecturer in ultrasound courses and gynecological endoscopy – 1998 to 2000, Cairo University.
- Clinical attendant in Egyptian IVF Center – 1996 – for MD thesis in infertility (Role of cytokines in severe OHSS) under supervision on Professor Dr. M. Aboulghar.
- Author of many publications in Middle East fertility society journal & Saudi OB/GYN society journal.
- Reviewer and editor for debate issue in MEFS Journal 2007 & 2008.
- Clinical attendant for 6 weeks during 2001 in the “Reproductive center”, free university – Brussels – Belgium), under supervision of Professor Paul Devroey.
- Participate in the following meetings;
- Middle East Fertility Society (MEFS) from 2000 to 2007.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) from 2001 to 2011.
- Serono Stand-alone Meeting in ART (SMART II, 2006 & SMART III, 2007).
- Scientific and research supervisor at Dr. Samir Abbas Medical Center.
- Member of ESHRE society, “European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology” – since 2001, Middle East Fertility Society (MEFS) and American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- Speaker in Saudi society meetings – 2004, 2006 – 2008.
- Organizer and participant in several infertility workshops & symposiums;
- “Quality & Excellence in ART ”, Jeddah, KSA – 2003.
- “ PCO Investigator meeting ”, Dubai, UAE – 2004.
- “Antagonist in PCOS”, Serono company, Sweden – 2005.
- “Stimulation Protocols and E.T. technique”, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – 2006.
- “Overview on IUI, clinical and laboratory perspectives”, Jeddah, Madina & Yanbu, Saudi Arabia – 2008.
- “Thrombosis prophylaxis in Women”, Prague, Czech Rep., 2009.
- “Ultrasound in Fetal Care”, Jeddah, KSA – 2009.
- Speaker and session chairman in the annual meeting in Saudi German Hospital, Jeddah, 2006.
- Participate in first and second annual meetings of Dr. Erfan & Bagedo Hospital, Jeddah, 2005 & 2007.
- Supervisor and participate in the scientific committee in Dr. Samir Abbas international meeting in ART – 2007.
- Member of Middle East Registry for IVF under supervision, Dr. Rajaa Mansour.
- Attendant in 10th annual meeting of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department- Cairo University